Serenisles Serenisles

epic

just amazing! 5/5 10/10

Villain Montage Villain Montage

i really like it but...

at the beginning i really enjoyed the piece because the music built and built and built, but around the middle of the piece i expected and wanted a change to really define the piece, i know its a loop, but to me it just sounded a bit like a on going intro.
other than that keep up the good work man :-)

8bit work (Finished) 8bit work (Finished)

sorry :(

I really don't like being harsh, but some of the arpeggios and melodies in this song sometimes don't work (my pieces sometimes have sections that don't work as-well) but at least it keeps itself fresh, keep it up, you'll improve :)

metallicx66 responds:

I kinda rushed to finish this song anyways.

GSG - Floatship GSG - Floatship

Awesome

loving this, nice fusion man, and you do such a good job of keeping something so simple sounding so fresh for so long, good job

GunstarGreene responds:

Thanks. Glad you dig it.

Nebulous Dream Nebulous Dream

Damn!

that is nice, i recently have being trying my hand at chiptune style songs, but you are much, much, better than me, and that arpeggio throughout is soooo sweeet xD
continue the awesome work!

Ultimatum 7 Ultimatum 7

niiice

nice chillaxing hip-hop, but i feel it needs some mouth words over the top of it, other than that, phat ham likes it much

janiev responds:

Metaljonus responds:

yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh h

802-Metaljonus 802-Metaljonus

woow

i listen to lots of the heavy metal stuff here on newgrounds and i dont think ive ever heard such nice phrasing, good job 10/10 5/5

Metaljonus responds:

Thanks!

Black Jack-Speeding Up Black Jack-Speeding Up

Niiice!

awesome, my peices sound awful compared to this ; ) ,i really like the part with the classical (?) guitar

ChineseBoar1995 responds:

Thanks for the comment!

Hellharmonics Hellharmonics

cool

nice peice maybe a bit repetitive. i think the problem with the rhythm guitar is that it dosent have enough bass, it sounds like a mosquito.

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

I lowered the gain on the rythem guitar a bit from a suggestion from Kor-Rune. I personally think the rythem sounds much better than it did in the draft, since it sounded kind of messy, that's why I lowered the gain, and that's probably why it sounds like it doesn't have much bass to it, but trust me, you wouldn't want to hear the other version I had.
I would have vocals in it to make it sound less repetitive, I was hoping the the orchestrated parts would somewhat elude the repetitive feel.
But I think I responded to you're full review, thanks for enjoying it!